Junior Digital Project Manager
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY
Verse is a vibrant team with a focus on research-driven design and user experience supported by outstanding technical capability. We’re looking for an enthusiastic Digital Project Manager to join our growing team.
Junior Digital Project Manager will be responsible for collaborating, supporting and managing a range of projects and ongoing BAU tasks.
It also goes without saying that you’ll have a passion for and knowledge of all things digital and web related, and an awareness of the latest and emerging technologies.
You will be a team player with a critical-thinking and open minded approach to solving problems, proactively looking to innovate, streamline process and push the boundaries to deliver outstanding work for our customers.
Working as a key member of the delivery team, you will own a range of clients and ongoing support. Through regular contact, briefing work through the team ensuring the right projects are prioritised to help internal teams structure their commitments and ensuring throughout all projects that every element is running on time and on budget.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing the design and development project workflow from inception through to client sign-off.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on-time and within budget. Managing all aspects of the design and development process.
- Ensuring every project has detailed project timelines to manage workload and keep projects on track.
- Managing resource requirements required to deliver any given project.
- Assist in the preparation of full proposals, quotations and budgets for all design and development projects.
- Support the Office Manager / other PMs with ongoing support requests, tasking them into the Design and Development team.
- Attending presentations and or client meetings as and when required.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisational skills with a demonstrable track record of running projects in a similar environment.
- Experience of using project management software and tools – (ASANA, JIRA and or Trello desirable)
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies is desirable.
- Knowledge or experience of testing and QA would be desirable.
- Manage and prioritise the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously and effectively.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and the importance of ensuring this is fully considered from the onset of a project.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A passion for knowledge with a strong desire to learn and deploy new skills.
- Strong team player who has the ability to use their initiative and self- manage.
- A strong willingness to learn with a can do, positive attitude
Hours, Pay and Other Perks
This position will be based either at our Birmingham or Kendal office and is expected to be full time to work 37.5 hours a week over 5 days. Our standard office hours are 8:30am to 5pm.
Salary: £18k - £20k per year
But that’s not all, we also have some lovely perks:
* Holiday allowance - 33 days including Bank Holidays
* Workplace pension scheme
* Free tea and coffee, sometimes biscuits….
* Lots of discounts at restaurants, experiences and shops.
* Company provided Christmas & Summer party
* (Bi-)Monthly team social night
* £100 headphones budget once completed probation period
Closing date is midnight on Sunday, 8 March 2020.
Interviews will be held on 17 and 18 March 2020. Please pencil in your diary.