Digital Project Manager
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY
Verse is a vibrant team with a focus on research-driven design and user experience supported by outstanding technical capability. We’re looking for an enthusiastic Digital Project Manager to join our growing team.
The Digital Project Manager should bring an eye for detail, a willingness to learn as well as being self-motivated to streamline the process and add real value to the role in Verse.
It also goes without saying that you’ll have a passion for and knowledge of all things digital and web-related, and an awareness of the latest and emerging technologies.
We are looking for a Project Manager who has a history of successfully delivering Design & Development projects within scope and budget in an agency environment. You’ll need to be highly driven, cool under pressure, a can-do attitude with the gift of being able to motivate others.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing the design and development project workflow from inception through to client sign-off.
- Ensuring projects are derived on-time and within budget. Managing all aspects of the design and development process.
- Ensuring every project has detailed project timelines to manage workload and keep projects on track.
- Managing resource requirements required to deliver any given project.
- Assist in the preparation of full proposals, quotations and budgets for all design and development projects.
- Support the Office Manager with ongoing support requests, tasking them into the Design and Development team.
- Managing the peer review and quality assurance process. Ensuring all work is fully tested before Launch.
- Continually oversee project time tracking and work closely with the Office Manager to ensure both support tickets and projects are billed accordingly.
- Acting as a conduit between the Design & Development team and other teams within the business.
- Attending presentations and or client meetings as and when required.
- Take ownership of Verse process, managing this across the board and making sure updates are communicated throughout Verse.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent project management skills with a demonstrable track record of running projects in a similar environment.
- Knowledge and experience of operating content management systems (CRAFT and Expression Engine desirable)
- Experience of using project management software and tools – (Jira, ASANA and or Trello desirable)
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies is desirable.
- Manage and prioritise the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously and effectively.
- PRINCE II / PMP certification is desirable.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and the importance of ensuring this is fully considered from the onset of a project.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Impeccable organisational skills.
- A passion for knowledge with a strong desire to learn and deploy new skills.
- Strong team player who has the ability to use their initiative and self- manage.
- Decent general understanding of analytical programs such as Google Analytics.
Hours, Pay and Other Perks
This position could be remote or based at Birmingham or Kendal office and is expected to be full time to work 37.5 hours a week over 5 days. Our standard office hours are 8:30 am to 5 pm.
Salary: £28k - £35k per year
But that’s not all, we also have some lovely perks:
* Holiday allowance - 33 days including Bank Holidays
* Workplace pension scheme
* Free tea and coffee, sometimes biscuits….
* Lots of discounts at restaurants, shops and experiences.
* Company provided Christmas & Summer party
* (Bi-)Monthly team social night
* £100 headphones budget once probation period is completed