Digital Content Manager
We have two exciting full-time opportunities in our Kendal Office
Verse Group Ltd is looking for two enthusiastic, intelligent people to join our growing team. We are expanding our service offering to provide content management support to some of the UK’s top companies.
As a result of this, we are looking for two more people to become expert users of various content management systems (chiefly Adobe Experience Manager), in order to keep client websites consistently up to date.
This is a development role, suitable for an A level graduate or a person at an early stage in their career, or for someone looking for an opportunity to grow in a new direction.
Full training will be given on the relevant systems, with ongoing support.
You will be expected to:
- Work with live client instances of software, creating and publishing website changes for national brands
- Manage and prioritise a significant volume of inbound content change requests
- Once fully competent, advise on the best method of content management application configuration to meet particular requirements
- Communicate effectively both over email & face to face with existing customers, helping to maintain and build upon the relationships in place.
The successful candidates must have good task management skills, an excellent eye for detail, and a very good standard of written English.
Verse is offering a salary of up to £17.5k per year for this role, dependant on experience.
But that’s not all, we also have some lovely perks:
* Apple MacBook
* Holiday allowance — 33 days including Bank Holidays
* On-job Training provided
* Workplace pension scheme
* Free tea and coffee, sometimes biscuits….
* Company provided Christmas & Summer party
* (Bi-)Monthly team social night
* £100 headphones budget awarded when you pass your probation*
Click on the Apply button below.
Closing date for applications is Sunday, 1 November 2020.
First interviews will be held on Thursday 5 and Friday 6 November 2020
Second interviews will be held on Thursday, 12 November 2020.