Assistant Account Manager
Verse is a vibrant team with a focus on research-driven web design and user experience supported by outstanding technical capability.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join our Birmingham office. Verse Group are looking for a Assistant Account Manager, with a meticulous eye for detail and a high level of organisation.
You should be able to work well under pressure and ensure the highest standards are consistently achieved. You will take day to day responsibility for supporting the account management team as well as liaising with multiple brands and departments. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an expanding and innovative environment and establish an excellent career within a digital environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver end-to-end campaigns
- Getting internal and external stakeholder approvals
- Liaise regularly with clients
- Keep senior members updated with potential issues and offer solutions before they escalate
- Managing client feedback
- Able to assist in the management of multiple projects with varying timescales.
- Taking requirements & briefing these to relevant Agency teams.Able to develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Make sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Service multiple clients concurrently, whilst meeting deadlines
- To work efficiently and collaboratively with other departments to ensure development of the business
Skills and Experience
- You will be a people person, highly organised, enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed.
- Web & project management & digital marketing knowledge/experience is preferred, but not essential.
- You must be driven & motivated, enjoy working as part of a team and excel at working to tight deadlines.
- Flourishing under pressure is a must, but with the understanding that there is a supportive team to help you in any times of need!
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships.
- Initiative is celebrated & we’d love for you to take this role & make it your own.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Impeccable organisational skills.
- A passion for knowledge with a strong desire to learn and deploy new skills.
- Strong team player who has the ability to use their initiative and self- manage.
Hours, Pay and Other Perks
This position will be based at our office in Birmingham and is expected to be full time to work 37.5 hours a week over 5 days. Our standard office hours are 8:30am to 5pm.
Salary: National Minimum Wage — up to £19k per year dependant on experience.
But that’s not all, we also have some lovely perks:
* Holiday allowance - 33 days including Bank Holidays
* Workplace pension scheme
* Free tea and coffee, sometimes biscuits….
* Lots of discounts at restaurants, shops and experiences.
* Company provided Christmas & Summer party
* (Bi-)Monthly team social night
* £100 headphones budget once the probation period is completed
Closing date is midnight on Thursday, 22 August 2019.
Interviews will be held the week commencing 26 August and if required a second interview will be on 4 September.